Weekend Getaways


This month has been such a busy month, with over the last 3 weekends spent outside of New York (each weekend in a different state)! And as much as I'm starting to slowly (maybe painstakingly?) enjoy NYC life,  being able to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city is so so so nice.


So this weekend.. with no plans to leave the state, but actually wanting to go on an adventure outside of the city... my friends and I ventured off to Sleepy Hollow! Yep, the exact town from the "Legend of Sleepy Hollow". Although we weren't able to enter the Manor (where all the historical parts are), we found ourselves happily on a hiking trail enjoying the crisp, fall weather and beautiful changing autumn leaves. Also, I was able to test out my new lens (35mm)!

It's amazing to see how much changes even 30 minutes outside of the city! #weekendgetaways









Comments

Popular Posts